(47ronintelechargerza; How to kill bed bugs without pesticides)-If you wake up in the morning with itchy skin sores, bed bugs can cause. These small insects feed on the blood of humans and animals. They are difficult to see with adult bugs measure only about a quarter of an inch long. Getting rid of a bed bug infestation does not require toxic chemicals; rather, the diligent cleaning and the use of non-toxic products safely disposed of bedbugs.
Instructions for killing bed bugs without pesticides
- Remove clutter the room.Piles of clothes, stuffed animals and other areas of the disorder are ideal places for bed bugs to hide.If you suspect bed bugs have infested piles of clutter as laundry and stuffed animals, place these items in a sealed bag to remove them from the room and laundry.Use the adjustment hottest water possible.
- Remove the sheets, pillowcases and mattress protectors or covers of the bed.Place these items in a sealed bag for washing.Wash in the hottest water possible.
- Use a dry brush to remove bed bugs and eggs possible hiding.These points include drawers, baseboards, the bed frame on both sides of the mattress and box spring, furniture legs and crevices or cracks in the bedroom where bugs can be hidden.Turn furniture, if possible, to scrub the bottom of the articles.Remove the bed frame to expose more hiding places for bed bugs.
- Aspire room thoroughly.Vacuum carpet and rugs, and everywhere you went you again with the scrub brush.Use the hose attachment of the vacuum cleaner to get into small spaces.
- Scrub hard surfaces with a solution of warm water and dish soap.Use a rag to clean these surfaces.
- Softwoods steam clean surfaces such as carpeting, rugs and upholstery.Steam heat will kill the bed bugs.
- Lay tape, sticky side up, along the floorboards, the legs of the bed and other places where it is suspected that bedbugs may be lurking.Hold the tape in place with adhesive tape ends with a piece of tape.Discard the tape once it is full of bugs.
- Sprinkle diatomaceous earth around the room.It is a safe, non-toxic to kill bedbugs.Diatomaceous earth can be purchased at most garden centers or stores home improvement.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of dust along the floor, baseboards, under the bed and in any area where you suspect bed bugs.Sprinkle between the mattress and box spring too.
- Wait about three days before vacuuming the dust.Reapply the dust if you still suspect bed bugs are present in the room.
Sign up here with your email