(47ronintelechargerza; How to kill bed bugs) - Bed bugs are a common nuisance in the house. These pests invade our lives and parasitically feeding off of our bodies at night, spreading disease and causing disease. Some people may even be allergic to their bites, causing the victim to swell and develop red sores all over your skin. Fortunately, bed bugs can be killed with common flea treatments and a little ingenuity.
Directions for killing bed bugs with flea treatments
- Fill the tub with hot water and mix with a healthy dose of flea shampoo;at least six fluid ounces.
- Place the infected leaves, duvets and pillowcases in the tub and let them soak for 10 minutes.
- Remove the soaked cloth, which should now be free of bugs and wash / dry them as you normally would.
- Drain the tub and rinse with the shower head.
- Wash the sheets, duvet and pillow cases will remove the bugs, but if they are creating or have left all the eggs back on the mattress, then it will be an ongoing battle. While the cloths are immersion, spray down your mattress with flea spray. Moreover, as a preventive measure, consider placing cedar chips under his mattress or buy cedar cloth bags. Cedar is a natural repellent and is often used in pet stores to eliminate mites and fleas and is even used in dog beds to repel pests.
Sign up here with your email