(47ronintelechargerza; how to kill bed bugs home remedies) Home remedies are an effective way to kill odor and irritating bugs. These insects have a body shield-shaped and are about 5/8 inch long. The body is a stained brown. Although bedbugs tissue damage to plants, they are a nuisance, but indoors. They enter through cracks in windows, doors, ceiling fans and the foundation of your home. Crushing the error results in a strange odor, so eliminate them outdoors as often as possible.
Directions for killing bed bugs use home remediesSee also : How to kill bed bugs with heat
- Choose the bug of garden plants and put them in a garbage bag and then a garbage receptacle outdoors.If populations are large in your area, it is best to check every day to avoid the mistakes of damaging the plants.
- Fill a bucket or other container with water and soap.Beat the bugs off the plants and water.This kills the bugs so you can place them outdoors.
- Vacuum bedbugs anywhere you see them in your home.A shop vacuum is useful or uses a vacuum cleaner with an attachment.Dispose of the vacuum bag outside to avoid a persistent odor inside your home.
- Insecticides have little effect on bed bugs. If they work only for a short time, often less than 1 week.
- Cracks seal gaps and any entry point around the perimeter and inside your home. Use stripping and caulk time to close the gaps. Repair holes in window screens or acquire new screens if they have gaps. This is effective in preventing the return of bed bugs once you kill them.
- Young bed bugs do not resemble adult plague until they are older. They are yellow with red and black coloring on its back.
- The eggs are placed in pasta and appear at the bottom of the leaves. They are red, pale yellow or yellowish.
Sign up here with your email