|How to kill bed bugs at your home ( ilustration. Credit image: Wikihow)|
47ronintelechargerza.blogspot.com-how to kill bed bugs at home; Bed bugs are small parasites that feed on human blood. While a number of home remedies are reputed to get rid of bed bugs, these parasites actually very difficult to get rid of without professional intervention. However, these housewares and techniques can help minimize damage from an infestation.
A thorough cleaning will help eliminate an infestation of bed bugs.
Things You'll Need
- Sponge or rag
- Cleaning with bleach
- Plastic garbage bags
- Diatomaceous earth
- Mattress cover
Putty, clean, cold and covered: Steps to kill bedbugs
- A thorough vacuuming will help remove eggs and bugs hiding.
Seal any holes, broken pipes, cracks or other openings in walls with putty. Sprinkle diatomaceous earth around the cracks, holes and sockets; at the corners; and under beds and furniture.
- Cleaning can help eliminate bed bug eggs.
- Remove everything from the floor, bed linens on the beds and sofa cushions. Put these items in plastic trash bags and seal. Thoroughly vacuum all carpets, furniture and mattresses.
- Scrub surfaces thoroughly are an important step.
- Rub all surfaces well. Include the bottom of the furniture and the interior of the cabinets and drawers.
- Place items enclosed in an extremely hot (over 120 F) or cold environment (below zero F). Place small items in the freezer. Wash all bedding and clothing in hot water.
- Mattress covers should be used after a bed bug infestation.
Place mattress cover on all mattresses.
Another way to kill bed bugs at home: with baking powder!
Baking powder is commonly used as a safe substitute human.
Instructions for getting rid of bed bugs at home with baking powder
- Identify the rooms that need treatment. These will almost bedrooms safety, but infestations can occur and spread rapidly, so a whole house treatment may be necessary. Empty carefully into every crack and crevice in the lower walls and baseboards to be found, and consider loosening joints in your bed frame and floating in there too, along with your other furniture cleaner.
- Remove your bedding and clothing in the room and wash them in a high temperature before vacuuming your mattress also. Remove all unnecessary items from their rooms and store away if possible, otherwise, treat them the same way.
- Sprinkle baking powder - you may need a lot - everywhere their boards, carpets, mattresses, bed frames and baseboards. Use a brush to get into cracks and narrow gaps because they are so flat bed bugs can get into the tightest of cracks. Let the baking powder for a day or more before vacuuming up - dry dust bugs, killing them.
- Repeat the process if necessary. You probably need more than one time to do this work, because there will be some survivors, including eggs that can put around a long time. Cover your mattress with a mattress cover bed bug-proof.
Tips and WarningsTry adding salt to the baking powder to improve performance. Try using diatomaceous earth instead of baking powder, which is also chemical free. Call if the problem persists professionals.
Related video from YouTube: how to kill bed bugs at home with head and alcohol
Sorry.. no videos.
How to kill bed bugs with things at home, article source: from many online sources.
For complete tips and article on how to kill and get rid of bed bugs, Click here.
Sign up here with your email