|Safest way to kill bed bugs (credit image:wikihow)|
(47ronintelechargerza.blogspot.com; Safest way to kill bed bugs) - Bed bugs are pests that feed on warm-blooded animal blood. They hide during the day and come out at night in search of potential hosts. Signs that you may have bed bugs are red itchy papules on his body or small drops of blood on your sheets. If you discover bedbugs in your home and do not want to use toxic chemicals, neem oil is a great alternative. It is a natural insecticide that is effective in repelling and killing bed bugs.
Directions: Safest way to kill bed bugs
- Make your own neem oil spray to kill bed bugs.Fill a spray bottle with a pint of warm water.Pour 1 tablespoon of neem oil and 1 teaspoon of insecticidal soap tea into the bottle and mix well.You can buy neem oil at your local garden center.
- Apply a light mist of neem oil solution in your mattress, bed frame and box springs.Spray baseboards, cracks and crevices or anywhere that you think the bugs are hiding.Repeat once a week to see any signs of bed bugs.
- Wash bedding and clothing in hot water and then dried at high temperatures to kill bed bugs.Put clean clothes in plastic bags until you see no sign of bed bugs.
- Mobile vacuum mattresses, floors and walls, often to eliminate bedDiscard the vacuum bag in an outdoor trash container.
- Prevent bed bugs from entering your home.Seal any cracks or crevices in the foundation of your home with caulk.Use weather stripping to seal openings around doors and windows.
Read another article on how to kill bed bugs with heat, HERE.
Sign up here with your email